Economic Development in Action
- Oak to Ninth Community Benefits Coalition
- Shipyard Legacy Fund Project
- Emerald City
- Redevelopment Education and Advocacy Project
- Alameda County Community Asset Network (Alameda County CAN)
- Alameda County EITC Campaign
- Foreclosure Resources
Coming Soon: Workforce Development
- Increase the earnings, income and assets of low-income families in Oakland.
- Increase the capacity of low-income residents and their institutions to advocate for effective policies, programs and practices intended to increase earnings income and assets.
- Work with low-income residents to build their capacities to develop and act on community economic plans and personal/family financial plans.
- Work with community-based organizations and resident organizations to develop systems and capacities to deliver effective integrated financial services to low income families.
- Increase the income of low-income families through increasing enrollments in income support programs.
- Increase employment of low-income workers in jobs with living and sustainable wages
- Use redevelopment as a tool for increasing economic opportunity and outcomes for residents of low-income neighborhoods